Saturday, July 2, 2011

Don will be encountered in the Lost City of Castle Peak Light Division and bags Azi

March 3rd night, outside the entire North Building 4 are already published and will toss out the boiling 09 PubMed results against earnings days. We Hengji PubMed results is not designed eight German exam. I can only silence, quiet, leisurely enjoying the afternoon just to do the crystal nails. Vivid colors of bright pink, bright diamond pieces, very delicate good looks. Charming smile and then a look of contempt.
I have nothing to do with that kind of noise. I can only be a spectator, far in the other side waiting to see my dear sisters, their anxiety and sadness, joy and joy, fortunate or unfortunate. College girls like simple common feelings, but no way I feel.
Who, I've not the same way.
Who, I was particularly true born is very adventurous child.

"Sister, Where is it? Come play with me."
Azure sister of the phone completely embarrassed me from this feeling of liberation. Her bright voice sounds particularly sweet comfortable at this time.
Immediately taxi arrived No. 8 in Chaoyang Park West Gate will be Lost City of the Tang mansion. Sky blue, or sister, as slim, beautiful, bright woman capable reveals the Northeast.
Every time to see her, as if she were wearing black clothes. Only she can be as elegant and comfortable black dress. I really serious towards her smile. From the first encounter, I know, I would like this woman. At her side, can be completely unconditional trust, anxiety comfortable, really like the family feeling.
"Azure sister -" I laughed, the sound of my sister, screamed particularly sincere.

Recently write a book on network transmission, and an interview with Sky Blue Sister N times.

We have a strong music and dazzling lights in moving forward. Private dining room doors open, people encounter even more unexpected. Castle Light Division.
I believe many people on the name, not familiar with.
Thanks to the Japanese Department of the sisters talking about the day, I told him very understanding.
Castle Light Division. Japanese first diamond bachelor. He is the dream of all girls in Japan.
And Castle Peak Division light drinking also chat with both a beautiful Chinese girl. That is the legendary bags and Azi. Now the hottest 90 girls. 90 after the first idol.
Porcelain white skin, bright eyes, tall and slender, like two fine doll.
I like their sisters feminine and gentle voice. Could not help but smile.



Castle Light Division. KRH Group Chairman, a crazy car with a whole street of the top sports car, "a silver spoon," the second generation born rich, the control KRH Group operates a wide range of projects involving construction, insurance, food, parking market, education and other industries. 2008 Forbes ranked 149.
His favorite car is Ferrari.
Elegant, dazzling, as his people.
Pulled bags, Azi, sky blue light sister and Castle Peak Division camera. Very happy.
Share:louis vuitton luggage

No comments:

Post a Comment